-Standort Oberkotzau and GEALAN Hungary Plast, Székesfehérvár-
Our plastics processing company was founded in 1985. We employ over 700 people at our international locations.
We offer you a family-like working atmosphere with exciting assignments.
We are looking for candidates like you to discover new paths together.
We want to offer you the opportunity to take on new tasks and master new challenges both at our headquarters in Oberkotzau and our production facility in Székesfehérvár/Hungary.
- Liaison between the headquarters in Oberkotzau and the Hungarian production facility
- Close collaboration with the German Project Management and Quality Assurance de-partments
- Independent monitoring and steering of project maturity levels
- Leading interdisciplinary integration teams
- Assisting plant management with internal processes and projects
- Drafting and updating project summaries with reports to the project manager and plant manager
- Project work coordination
- Drafting and evaluating root cause analyses
- Coordination of local suppliers as needed
- Completed technical degree or technical vocational training with successfully completed advanced training as a technician or master craftsman in plastics engineering
- Structured, independent method of working
- Flexibility and ability to handle pressure
- Strong communications skills
- Willingness to travel
- Willingness to relocate to Hungary in the medium to long term
- Good written and spoken language skills in English and Hungarian
- Good command of common MS Office products
Please send your written application, preferably via email to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org