-Standort Oberkotzau and GEALAN Hungary Plast, Székesfehérvár-
Our plastics processing company was founded in 1985. We employ over 700 people at our international locations.
We offer you a family-like working atmosphere with exciting assignments.
We are looking for candidates like you to discover new paths together.
We want to offer you the opportunity to take on new tasks and master new challenges both at our headquarters in Oberkotzau and our production facility in Székesfehérvár/Hungary.
- Technical coordination and development of parts and highly complex assemblies
- Coordination of customer requests and technical pre-calculations
- Search for and implementation of innovative product and process solutions
- Active cooperation in the selection of suitable production methods related to the stra-tegically defined spectrum of products and processes by monitoring current production methods and their development in the market
- Customer visits with technical consulting
- Leadership of internal project teams
- Successfully completed Plastics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Automotive Engineering degree at a college or university of applied sciences
- At least three years of career experience in a comparable position
- Very good knowledge of plastics engineering, injection moulding technology, parts development and processes related to manufacturing plastic components
- In-depth knowledge of project management and methods for structuring projects and motivating employees
- Willingness to travel
- Structured working method, strong communications skills and a confident demeanour
- Very good written and spoken English language skills
- Good command of common MS Office products
Please send your written application, preferably via email to us at: email@example.com