Customer orientation and satisfaction
- Specifications arranged with customers must be met.
- A trusting, long-term relationship is the objective – from the first moment of contact on.
Responsibility for quality
- Everyone is personally responsible for the quality of the work they perform.
- We strive to maintain a zero-error policy.
- Always demand and promote continuous improvements to existing processes.
- Teamwork and coordination with different departments are prerequisites for boosting efficiency and profitability.
Environmental, energy, occupational safety, health protection and social responsibility
- We must create reliable, safe and environmentally sound products and energy-conscious processes.
- All while complying with regulatory and GEALAN-specific requirements.
- Implementing specific corporate objectives and programmes will help us achieve continuous improvement of our integrated management system (IMS).
- Environmental pollution, energy waste and potential dangers must be avoided and reduced as far as possible at the source.
- We must be good stewards of the resources with which we are entrusted.
- Keeping our employees safe and healthy at work is our priority.
- Our entire staff should receive ongoing training and further education as qualified employees.
- Employee meetings should be held on a regular basis to motivate staff.
- Every manager must promote awareness of open, honest communication, fairness, team orientation and respectful interactions along with responsible behaviour on the part of every employee.
- We should always promote partnership and long-term cooperation with our suppliers. This relates to all quality, environmental, energy and safety-relevant aspects of our products and services.
- We must work together to meet the requirements of the marketplace, our customers and society.
The management at GEALAN is expressly committed to implementing the above-mentioned principles and the specified objectives as part of the corporate strategy with top priority in all organizational units and with all employees.