Technical training at GEALAN³
We have refrained from using the feminine form for the sake of readability. However, the information provided here refers equally to both genders alike.
- Technical Product Designer, specializing in product design and construction m/f/i
- IT Specialist for Systems Integration m/f/i
- Process Mechanic for Plastic and Rubber Technology, specializing in moulded parts m/f/i
- Tool Mechanic m/f/i
- Mechatronics Engineer m/f/i
- Warehouse Logistics Specialist m/f/i
- Machine and Equipment Operator m/f/i
- Electronics Technician for Operating Engineering m/f/i
- Industrial Mechanic m/f/i
Our trainees work in different technical departments during the course of their apprenticeship training so that they can learn about different fields of work. Specialized training officers are available to them in every department.
We believe it is important for trainees to learn and be a part of everyday work life from the very start so that they can deepen their existing theoretical knowledge. They also have an opportunity to familiarize themselves with different areas of the company and responsibilities – what better way to make them a part of the GEALAN family?
Vocational training curricula for technical professions is perfectly enhanced through cooperative training thanks to a collaboration with external partners.
This means that trainees work with our partners for several months, providing them with all of the practical curricula they need according to the training plan. This is how we ensure unified training with qualified trainers on the right machines.
While working at GEALAN, trainees are armed with GEALAN-specific know-how that WE deem especially important for their chosen vocation.